Wednesday 15 June 2016

Magnificent Moisturiser!

Hi guys! Just a short but sweet blog today as we will be posting on Sunday as well as today.

I recently bought a new moisturiser as I ran out of my old one, the one I bought was the Garnier Moisture Matte+. This automatically appealed to me as soon as I seen the word 'matte' on the tube.



This moisturiser is great! I can't even explain how well this works. From someone who has extremely oily skin, I can tell you that this truly does work. It is very smooth to apply and it mattifies your skin instantly, even the cream itself is matte. It doesn't keep oil away all day but it does it's job for the first 4-5 hours which you would expect. This moisturiser is cheap and affordable and you can get different formulas for different skin types. 'Courage' done a blog post a few weeks ago about the one she got for dry skin, that's why I thought I'd give it a try. I am very impressed with this product. I was a bit unsure of it at first but as soon as I applied it I knew it was for me.

It just goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune on things for them to work and that applies for everything in life.

Both of us love Garnier moisturisers and highly recommend them.

Be kind and have courage- Advice xo

To look at 'Courage's' post-Spectacular Skincare

To buy your own Garnier moisturiser- Boots

No comments: