Sunday 11 June 2017

Summer Skincare!

Hi guys! Today I'm going to share with you my new skincare routine for the summer season. In the summer I like to have glowing and hydrated skin. I have mostly spotty and oily skin with a few dry patches. Recently I wanted to try new skincare which would help clear my skin. I had heard about the new Boots own brand tea tree and witch hazel skincare range from popular youtubers Lucy and Lydia, so I thought I would try it out.

The first thing I bought was the facial wash. I love this. The consistency of this product is like nothing I've ever used before, I've used gel washes, balms, liquids, creams and foams but never a jelly wash. This wash helps to reduce spot breakouts, cleanses the skin and it leaves me shine free. This says that it has berry extract in it, which I thought would make it smell like berries, but it actually smells like tea tree so if you don't like the tea tree smell I don't think this is the face wash for you. This face wash wakes me up in the morning and refreshes my skin. I have used it for a week now and I already see my spots gradually disappearing.

 
 I also picked up the jelly moisturiser from the range. I have also never used a jelly moisturiser, I love this product, especially the pump. It has a hygienic pump which greatly satisfies me in the morning and night, this is good for me as I normally forget to use moisturiser but with it being so satisfying I don't think i'll forget to moisturise ever again! This moisturiser is really cooling and calming on the skin, I love it!

 
I hope you enjoyed this post!
 
 
Be Kind and Have Courage! - Advice xoxo
 

No comments: