Sunday 11 September 2016

Autumn Nails!

Hi guys! I'm sharing my Autumn nail polishes today. I don't know about you but we both love to have our nails dressed for the Autumn season, which means dark berry and very dark purples make appearances.

I feel like the only season you can really get away with a dark nail polish is Autumn. In Summer you tend to go for brighter colours or nudes and in Winter it is normally a classic red. I've cropped together 6 of my favourite Autumn colours for you guys. Obviously there isn't much I can say about nail polishes so I am just going to show you them and swatch them.



Nailsinc - New Oxford Street


Nailsinc - Grosvenor Cresent



Nailsinc - Old Bond Street


Barry M Nail Paint - 273 Raspberry


Rimmel Salon Pro - 402 Urban Purple


Avon - Magic Effects Matte Inky Blue 
These are my Autumn Faves, let me know yours in the comments.

Be Kind and Have Courage - Advice xoxo

No comments: