Sunday 17 July 2016

The Perfect Pamper!

Hi everyone! Today we thought we would share some of our favourite pamper night essentials and tips to help you relax and have some time to yourself.

The first thing I like to do is to pop on some music from my Spotify playlist. If I want to relax I will stick on a spa playlist, these are very easy to find on both YouTube and Spotify but if I want to have a bit of a dance party while I wait on my bath running I will put on some more upbeat and dancing songs.

The next thing I do is plop a bath bomb or crumble a bubble bar while the bath is still running, this is one of my favourite steps as I love to see all of the colours and bubbles come out into the water. I then lay out the products that I want to use in the bath such as body wash, exfoliator and moisturiser for when I come out.


When I am in the bath I like to watch YouTube videos or read a book, right now I am loving the book Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I watch YouTube videos on my Ipad Mini which I obviously have to be really careful with while near water but I sit it on the edge of my bath with a stand up case so that I don't have to hold it up or be worried about it falling in.


When I come out of the bath I like to take off my make-up then pick a facemask and just chillax on my bed until it hardens then I wash it off then further cleanse, tone and moisturise (if you would like a separate blog on my skincare routine then please let me know in the comments).

I moisturise my full body then I put on cosy pyjamas then stick on a movie with a hot chocolate and a snack.

So that's what I do when I have a pamper night, you can also do this with friends, minus going in the bath together (that would be weird).

I hope you enjoyed this blog and share us with your friends!

Be Kind and Have Courage- Advice xoxo

 

No comments: