Sunday 6 November 2016

Autumn Candles!

Hi guys! As Autumn and Winter time are the candle seasons I thought it would be appropriate to show you my favourite cosy candles. Enjoy!

At this time of the year I love the smell of warm spices like cinnamon and nutmeg. Candles can just make such a difference to your environment.

Gingerbread Maple
 This candle is incredible, it makes the room smell like a gingerbread house which is amazing. This is just perfect for the switch from Summer to Autumn as it's just a subtle hint of warmth.

Baby Powder
This is just a classic scent. I burn this candle all through the year as it is an all year round scent. This scent just makes me feel warm and cosy.

Sparkling Cinnamon
I bought this quite recently so I don't know what it smells like when it is burning but I know that it smells great in the packaging. It smells like cinnamon but it is very subtle which I like as anything too overpowering gives me a headache.

Home Sweet Home
This scent is all about the cinnamon. For these tarts you need an oil burner which I don't have but I like to put it in my pyjama drawer so that my pyjamas smell like cinnamon and that just makes my cosy PJ's even cosier.

To buy your own Yankee Candle - http://www.yankeecandle.co.uk/

I hope you enjoyed this post. Please let me know what your favourite Autumn scent is down in the comments.

Be Kind and Have Courage - Advice xoxo
 
 

No comments: