Sunday 8 January 2017

2017 Goals!🍀

Hi everyone so for today's post I thought I'd share with you some of my goals for 2017 and how I am going to try and reach them by the end of the year!
Remember... don't set unrealistic goals, you want to set easy..ish goals that buy the end of the year you will have completed them and then feel good about yourself!

1. Be organised

   I tend to set this goal every year but I feel this year with all my exams for school and other activities I feel like I can achieve this goal
   This year to make sure I continue to stay organised throughout the year is by doing a bullet journal! If you have never heard of a bullet journal it is simply where you get a plain journal/notebook with plain paper (no lines) and you let your imagination run wild! It's basically like a diary but a lot more creative and I feel this will be good for me as I am very creative so I think I will get on well with it this year!
Here is a link to a journal - BUY IT

2. Get outside more

    I've set this goal as I think I'm far to engrossed on what's on tv or what's on my phone rather than going walks and seeing the world in a different perspective! This also helps with my next  goal I'm going to share with you!

3. Try and eat healthy and get fit

     Now I know this is everyone's goal and it doesn't usually end up happening but this year I think I will achieve this by not setting an image in my head of who/what I want to look like! As long as by the end of 2017 I feel good about myself and know I tried hard then that's all that matters

4. Stay positive

    This year I am hoping to keep a positive mindset and mostly.. to not care what anyone else says! If I want to do something then I will! This year I mostly want to be myself!


I hope you all have an amazing 2017!!!!!

Be kind and have courage- xoxo Courage

No comments: